ABSOLUTE BEACHFRONT LIVING
EXPANSIVE LIVING SPACES
SUN SOAKED NORTHEAST ASPECT
AL FRESCO DINING
DINING WITH A VIEW
GORGEOUS BY NIGHT
The Glasshouse offers 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, accommodating up to 8 people comfortably over 2 floors. The upstairs living, dining and kitchen space is generous in size and opens to terraces and external dining. There are fabulous views throughout. The open plan kitchen is fit for a gourmet, offering European appliances, a chef’s range of food preparation equipment and stacks of beautiful platters, crockery and glassware, giving you lots of options for table settings and special themed meals. There are 2 living areas, one upstairs and the other downstairs. The downstairs room opens on to a deck with a dining table and the level garden lawn. A private pathway steps you from the garden through vegetation on the dunes to the “POOP DECK” with its table and chairs just crying out for a cocktail or two and nibbles as the sun dims and the moon rises over the sea…….or to contemplate life with a cup of tea whilst watching the dawn.
Absolute Beachfront Living
Al Fresco Dining
Dining Indoor Seats 8
Dining With a View
Views From Every Room
Queen Room 2
Other things you should know…
- The beds all carry top quality doonas with covers and pillows. Other bed linen or bath towels is not provided within our standard rate.
- We can arrange bed linen and bath towels and make up the beds for you for an additional charge on a case by case basis. This will need to be arranged in conjunction with your booking and priced according to the number of guests and beds being used.
- You will need to bring your own beach towels.
- A small supply of general kitchen household products e.g. dishwashing liquid, dishwasher powder are in situ.
- Personal toiletry items are not provided.
- The Glasshouse is fully serviced between bookings, if you are staying for an extended period of time we can arrange a mid-stay clean upon your request, at an additional cost.
- Additional heaters are available for the occasional cold wintery nights.
- Check in is after 3pm and checkout is by 10am, unless by special arrangement.
Things we’re pretty strict about…
- We know we all love our pets but absolutely NO pets allowed at The Glasshouse.
- The house and standard rates assume up to 8 people (including children) and NO more at any time.
- NO blow up mattresses, tents on the lawn etc……definitely this is not that sort of house.
- We accept that you might like to have nice dinners and a bit of fun but this is definitely NOT a party house.
- We anticipate that you will love the house as we do and leave it in good order as it was when you arrived.
Failure to respect and comply with these conditions or non-disclosure of true intentions for use of the property will result in forfeiture of the security bond and may also incur a further financial penalty should any damage to the property occur as a result of such actions, whether accidental or through negligence.